Office: Room 1031, National Center for Physical Acoustics
- 2008: Ph.D., Physics, University of Mississippi
- 2003: M. S., Physics, University of Mississippi
- 1999: B. S., Physics; B. A., Mathematics, University of Mississippi
- 2016–present: Associate Professor of Physics and Astronomy, University of Mississippi
- 2009-2016: Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, University of Mississippi
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- American Physical Society (APS)
My research is in physical ultrasonics and biomedical applications of ultrasound. This includes the ultrasonics properties of tissue, development of tissue-mimicking phantoms and wave propagation in complex media. My current focus is studying the ultrasonic properties of brain tissue, directly and through a bone mimic.
Click here for a list of my publications.